Saturday, March 17, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Volunteering

(Shirt-Gap, Belt-Gap, Jeans-Lucky Brand via Marshall's, Shoes-Franco Sarto via Nordstrom)




I volunteered at a local community center last night for Kids Night Out. It was so much fun and the kids were adorable!! This is what I wore except I ended up changing my shoes, I wore converse instead because we had to walk across this huge field and I decided that despite the fact that these have the tiniest wedge in the world, it could still end badly when walking  across a giant uneven field in the pitch black.  The shirt is showing up kind of cream in these photos but it is neon yellow. I love it and got it from Gap for only like $23! They probably still have it so check it out! Who else is excited for spring neons??

No comments:

Post a Comment