Sunday, March 18, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Subtle Green

(Sweater-Banana Republic, Blouse-(not sure of the designer) via Goodwill, Jeans-Gap, Belt- really old (from Urban Outfitters I think), Flats-Tory Burch via Nordstrom, Watch-Michael Kors via Nordstrom)



I found these outfit photos and thought since yesterday was St. Patrick's Day I would show you how to wear green for the day and still look chic! I've had this belt since I was in middle school, and recently found it again and thought I would start wearing it again! It has four rows of studs so it is super heavy but I love the brown with the gold studs, I haven't seen a belt like it anywhere else. Hope everyone had a happy and safe St. Patrick's day! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I personally like to wear bright green on St. Patrick's Day, but this is a great outfit for those who aren't as comfortable with more vivid shades of green. Love the studded belt, too! It's so fun when you can find something old in your closet that suddenly feels fresh and on-trend again!

    Hello, Framboise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for following Minnja! I'll have to check your blog out!

    ReplyDelete