Saturday, January 7, 2012

Outfit of the Day: A Little Lumberjack

(Sweater-Carlson via Nordstrom)

(Flannel-American Eagle) 

(Jeans-Legging Jeans from Gap)

(Shoes-Ralph Lauren Flats from Macy's)

(Michael Kors Watch and Tiffany's Bracelet)



Sorry I've been a little MIA. I had finals and have been celebrating the holidays with friends and family.  I'm at my parents house for the next week and as I'm sure you can tell, the lighting is horrible, my bedroom here is bright orange, not really my style anymore but I love my childhood room!  Today we spent most of the day shopping and running errands so this is a very comfortable outfit.  Not to mention its been so warm here I don't even need to wear a jacket with this many layers on!! Unfortunately it is going to start getting cold again :( but I'm enjoying it while its lasts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment