Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Everyday Makeup Storage

I thought I would show you how I store my everyday makeup and hair products and such.  I like to keep everything on the counter. Also living in an apartment means there isn't much storage, especially when you have to share space with three other girls.  I have a random assortment of jars, antique containers, and ceramic pieces to hold everything.  I love that it looks put together even though everything is sitting out on the counter.  

Above is an overall view of everything put together on the counter.  Its super easy to find things and makes getting ready so much faster.  

In this jar, which originally held pesto sauce, I keep makeup products that are in tubes, such as cream eyeshadows, mascara, and concealer. 

Also in a pesto jar, I keep q-tips.  

In this antique jar, which I got from my aunt, I keep my brushes. It is the perfect height and I love the detail around the edge. 

This container is actually an antique refrigerator dish. I absolutely love it and it is the perfect size to hold my everyday makeup.  



Finally, this is where I keep the majority of my hair accessories, obviously my headbands are kept else where are they don't fit in such a small jar.  My friend brought this back for me from Mexico, and I love that it adds a little color to my bathroom. 

I hope you enjoyed this and I'm planning on doing a jewelry storage post soon.  That will also a random assortment of antique jars and bowls, I have a slight obsession. Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment