Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Favorites

I can't believe it's going to be December tomorrow! Where did November go? I feel like we were just celebrating Halloween.  November was a crazy month for me with midterms, group projects and student orgs. I thought I'd share some things that I've been loving this month, it's kind of a random assortment but I hope you enjoy!

First off is Moroccan Oil, this has saved my hair! As you can probably see I've used a lot. The water in my apartment is really damaging plus with the cold weather and my hair being so long I have to work really hard to keep it healthy. If you haven't already tried Moroccan Oil, TRY IT! I know its pricy but a bottle will last you a long time and it makes your hair so soft and shiny. 


One of my roommates, the roommate I share a bathroom with, works at Bath and Bodyworks so we have a lot of soap.  This vanilla berry sorbet is by far my favorite, it;s so smooth and makes me hands feel and smell amazing. 

With midterms and group projects I have barely had time to make myself a real meal, so I often end up eating peanut butter and nutella sandwiches, I mean you can't go wrong with chocolate and peanutbutter. My most recent discovery with nutella, is to eat it with strawberries! I can't wait to go home over break and make crepes with nutella and strawberries, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. 


Along with my peanut butter and nutella sandwich I always have pita chips! I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting they are so good. 


I've always been a brown eye shadow kind of girl but wanted to try something new for my everyday look and found this wet'n wild eye shadow trio at Walgreens for like $3.  I figured I could give it a shot, and ended up falling in love.  The pink and brown shadows are amazing, the pink is great for everyday and I like to use the brown on my lid for a more evening look. I'm not a huge fan of the highlight color, but for $3 who cares! 


I have been wearing my rose gold Michael Kors watch with my Tiffany's bracelet nonstop for the past few weeks.  I love mixing metals and this look gives a statement without going overboard, people tend to stare at me when I walk around with a huge stack of bangles clanking in the library.  


My hair is stick straight and has gotten so long that I get bored with it easily, I love my Hot Tools curling iron. It heats up super fast and I can do loose curls in about 7 minutes. 


I've had this sweater forever, and it's one of my favorite sweaters I own. I wear it at least once a week and definitely caught myself wearing it 2 to 3 times a week in November. Its so comfortable and oversized which is perfect for those cold November morning walks to the library. I bought it at Nordstrom Rack awhile ago, but big knit oversized sweaters are everywhere right now. 


I've really gotten into the loose flowy top trend. They are perfect for a night out, just throw this on with skinny jeans, pumps and a leather jacket and you're set! The colors in this one are amazing and goes with so much. I bought it at Hot Mama over the summer and have just started getting some serious use out of it. 


You may remember from my tweets how excited I was to get these boots. I made a blog post about them when I first got them. It took awhile to break them in, they definitely were not comfortable at first but now I could walk in them for hours. 


And those were my November favorites. I'm so excited for December, for Christmas, my birthday, going home to see the family for a little bit, and one of my best friends is coming to visit me! I just have to get through finals! I can guarantee I will be living in that sweater and those boots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment