Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Friday Haul!

This year I spent Thanksgiving in Missouri with family and didn't get to experience the Mall of America madness like I usually do.  I did go to the outlets at Lake of the Ozarks. They have all my favorite stores and the deals were pretty good this year. We didn't do any of the midnight or early am shopping, we made it to the outlets around 9:30am and there we still plenty of deals to be had.  I didn't get a ton, my closet is overflowing as is, so I just picked up a few essentials and some pieces I just couldn't live without! 

First up is Jcrew





Next is Banana Republic. I also picked out a chunky knit sweater but my aunt is going to give it to me for Christmas. 



Finally is Levi's. I randomly went into the store while I was waiting for the rest of my car, and figured since I am in desperate need of new jeans Levi's would be a good place to look. 


I had an absolutely amazing Thanksgiving and love my family so much. We may be huge and crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment