Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June Shopping List

Here is my June shopping list!  Most of these items are pieces I've been thinking about for awhile and will be perfect the summer.  I've found a few options of each piece and will be shopping around to find the best deal and perfect fit.

White Denim Vest


LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's $35


Two by Vince Camuto, Nordstrom $89


Old Navy $29.94


AG Adriano Goldschied, Shopbop $135

White Embroidered Peasant Top


Madewell $110


J.Crew $110


Free People, Nordstrom Sale $70.80


Sanctuary, Nordstrom $88



Snake Skin Flats


Sam Edelman, Nordstrom $109.95


Sam Edelman, Nordstrom Sale $87.06


Vera Wang, Nordstrom Sale $104.98



And thats it! Three items. It's a pretty small list and I'm planning on sticking to it, I have to! Let me know what you guys are looking forward to purchasing this month!  There are so many amazing new spring and summer pieces out its hard to just pick a few!


No comments:

Post a Comment