Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Graduation

(Dress-Ann Taylor Loft, Shoes-Franco Sarto, Watch-Michael Kors via Nordstrom, Bracelets-, Jewelmint and Gift)




I am officially a college graduate! I graduate last Saturday and this is what I wore.  I had two dresses picked out but decided on this one because it is so classic.  I paired it with nude heeled sandals, I wanted a chunky comfortable shoe because I was so afraid I would fall off the stage as I got my diploma. I am happy to say I safely made it across the stage. 

As for full outfit photos you can see they didn't turn out great.  It was so sunny and I already have a problem where my eyes are closed in half my photos. So I apologize for the random cropped photos.  As for that last photo,  my roommate told me to look like I was really excited to be graduating...and I pulled out the double thumbs up.  Yeah, I'm a total dork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment