Monday, April 9, 2012

Outfit of the Day: The Hair Cut

(Top-From Primp, not sure of the brand, Jeans-Paige, Belt-Gap (old), Shoes-Tory Burch via Nordstrom, Watch-Michael Kors via Nordstrom, Bracelet-gift, Earrings-Anthropology, Jacket-Fringe again not sure one the brand)



I finally did it, cut 13 inches off my hair and donated it to Locks of Love. I just had a mini heart attack thinking about it again.  I loved my long hair but it was time for a change. 

Now onto the outfit.  It was warm here today but super windy, hence that jacket. I was hoping to go in just a tank top but that was clearly not at option.  These are probably my new favorite capri's ever, they are Paige, which my roommate raves about constantly, and I got them at an amazing price at Nordstrom rack. Basically my roommate was right and I have worn them for 5 days straight. 

1 comment:

  1. yes this really a great per motion method if you need this type of many other per motion method then link here cheap business advertising

    ReplyDelete