Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Five Ways to Wear a Fur Vest

I bought this faux fur vest on super sale at Herberger's and when I got home, was like "How the heck am I going to wear this thing?"

I decided I would show you five outfits I styled with my vest.  It was surprisingly easy once I got started and is going to become a staple piece in my winter wardrobe!


This first look is probably my favorite.  It would be perfect for a day of shopping or a casual lunch or dinner date.
Blouse- Sariah via Anthropology
Jeans-Banana Republic
Boots-Natraulizer via Macy's
Vest-Sanctuary Clothing via Herberger's


This look is playing with a lot of trends, the vest, sequins, and flared jeans.  I decided to wear my hair up so it wouldn't take away from the sequin top and vest.  I love this outfit for dinner and drinks.
Top-J.Crew
Jeans-Gap
Shoes-Corso Como via Nordstrom
Vest-Sanctuary Clothing via Herberger's

I am in love with sweater tights and high heeled oxfords! I decided to go with the blue dress to add a little more color to this look.  A fur vest and sweater tights are a perfect way to make your summer dresses winter appropriate!
Dress-Everly via Hot Mama
Tights-Marshalls
Shoes-Banana Republic
Vest-Sanctuary Clothing via Herberger's

I love this look for a night out! I decided to go plain on the bottom with skinny black pants and heels, and a sheer white top with the vest on top.  To add to a night out look I wore my hair in a top knot and put on big earrings.
Blouse-New York and Company
Pants-J.Crew
Shoes-Michael Kors via Nordstrom
Earrings-gift
Vest-Sanctuary Clothing via Herberger's

This final look will be perfect for class. It's super cute and comfortable but the vest adds a little style to the look.  I kept things pretty simple, people tend to stare when you get super dressed up for class, I think their mouths with drop just due to the fur vest.
Shirt-Banana Republic
Jeans-Lucky via Marshalls
Shoes-Converse via Nordstrom Rack
Vest-Sanctuary Clothing via Herberger's

No comments:

Post a Comment