Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Outfit of the Day

(Shirt-Jones New York from Boston Store, Vest-Gap, Necklace-Gap)

(Legging Jean-Gap)

(Steve Madden from DSW)

(Rhinestone bracelet-Banana Republic)

(Michael Kors-from Nordstrom)

This is actually what I wore yesterday, to keep the look from being old manish I added the necklace and wanted to wear my favorite leopard print flats but seeing as its been raining/sleeting/snowing here I opted for my rainboots. I love these boots because they are super tall on me, although I have decided they are not comfortable to sit in for a long time because they hit the back of my knees.  

The weather here today was awful, mother nature couldnt seem to decide if she wanted it to rain or snow so she sent both, with extremely high winds.  So I'm wearing millions of layers and rainboots again.  Not a blog post worthy outfit.  Better luck tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment