Thursday, October 6, 2011

Outfits of the Days

October 6, 2011


(jeans-Banana Republic, belt-Gap)

 (top-Nordstrom BP department)

(Sweater-JCrew)

(Necklace-Herbergers)

(Michael Kors Watch-Nordstrom)

(Corso Como "Neptune Sandal-Nordstrom)

Today I have class and a few meetings. My meeting is for a student retail club and we a representative from Bon-Ton is coming to speak to us, so I wanted to be comfortable for the day, but also look stylish for the meeting.  It's 80 degrees here today, which is unheard of for October, so the flowy top, thin sweater and sandals are the perfect way to look stylish without overheating.

October 5, 2011

(top-Gap, Jeans-Gap Legging Jean)

(Necklace-Banana Republic)

(Michael Kors Watch-Nordstrom)

(Diamond Studs-gift from parents for 18th birthday)

(Corso Como "Neptune Sandals-Nordstrom)

I spent the whole day in the library, hence the jeans and t-shirt look. I decided to add the necklace to add a little more style, not that anyone in the library cared whether I was accessorized or not.  I find that I feel more motivated when I'm dressed up a little, sweats just make me want to sit around and watch movies.  So this was the perfect way to keep myself motivated. However, the library was freezing so my toes were almost frostbitten by the time I left, next time I will definitely be wearing closed toed shoes! 









No comments:

Post a Comment